ADD RONIN-MX to your Cart
ADD Nanuk 960 to your Cart
Upon Check-out enter Code: BQDVH0KGQ6ME
$150 OFF Nanuk 960
- Compatible with DJI M600
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and more cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5 minute set-up
- Professional 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing
- SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
Note: When mounting the Ronin-MX to the M600, SRW-60G (coming soon) is needed for video transmission. Please purchase individually. (notice:SRW-60G is not permitted for use on aerial platforms in North America.)
What’s the difference between the Ronin, Ronin-M and Ronin-MX?
The Ronin-MX has been designed for use both in the sky and on the ground and communicates directly with the DJI A3 flight controller. The Ronin-MX can be mounted on the Matrice 600 in just minutes, so that you can easily go from shooting handheld to capturing footage from above.
The Ronin and Ronin-M are designed specifically for use on the ground and we do not recommend using them in the air.
The Ronin-MX includes all the functionality of the Ronin and Ronin-M, i.e. Three Operation Modes, built-in receiver and remote control, and is also compatible with DJI Assistant 2 and DJI GO, for controlling gimbal settings.