Leveraging over 18 years of robotics, electronics, tinkering, and personal enjoyment of the hobby aspect of this technology, we love a challenge! We are extremely confident in our ability to troubleshoot/repair your issues that our policy is simple:
If we can't fix it, you don't pay!
Don't let your investments go to waste - take advantage of our FREE diagnostic! We will let you know the total costs before proceeding.
We specialize in the DJI Phantom and Mavic series, as they are the most popular drones in the market today. Find out why we are the top rated drone repair shop in Canada.
Outside the Greater Toronto Area? Please e-mail photos or provide a video link of your issue to: email@example.com for a faster diagnosis. If it is worth sending it in, we will provide you with instructions on how to package and send in your equipment properly. Standard Hourly Rate: CAD$80.00/hour
Update June 8, 2017: CURR ENT DIAGNOSTIC TURNAROUND TIME = 2-3 business days
How does it work?
- We can also arrange for a courier pick up your equipment, for an additional fee depending on your location (GTA only).
- Depending on the case and the availability of our technicians, same day service may be available
- We aim to diagnose your issue within 24 hours and will get back to you regarding cost and time to complete
- Once you give us the green light, we will proceed with the service
- Your equipment is good to go
- We will contact you to pick up your equipment (shipping or courier drop off available)
- You are back to being awesome doing awesome things with your awesome gear!
Issues we commonly service include but are not limited to:
- DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro Shell replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series shell replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series gimbal replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series individual gimbal arm replacement (yaw/roll)
- DJI Phantom 3 series shell replacement
- DJI Phantom 3 series individual gimbal arm replacement (yaw/roll)
- DJI Phantom 3 series gimbal and parts replacement
- DJI Phantom series compass, calibration, and GPS issues
- DJI Inspire series arm and shell replacement
- Drone motor and parts upgrades
- Racing drone tuning and crash recovery
- Handheld gimbal tuning and calibration
- Handheld gimbal balancing
- Handheld gimbal troubleshooting
- Issue diagnosis and preventative maintenance
Repair Centre Location / Drop-off Location:
565 Wilson Avenue, Unit W111
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No appointment necessary, drop in during business hours.