- Are you a Farmer ? Arborist ? City Planner ? Photographer ? Real Estate agent ? Agronimist ?
- Do you manage Parks ? Land ? Green Houses ? Large Gardens ? Forestry?
- Want to know if Drones can help you ?
- Don't know where to start, what questions to ask ?
- Through the use of multispectral imagery, it is now possible to tailor crop management practices to maximize yield and increase profit using a drone.
- However, capturing, processing, and analyzing complex datasets to extract meaningful information can be a daunting task.
- OmniView Tech and Clarion Drone Academy have teamed up to walk you through the dos and dont’s of collecting and analyzing multispectral data, and to demonstrate how it can have a positive impact on your Ag business.
Date, Time, and Location:
Kitchener: 79 Joseph St. Kitchener, ON N2G1J2
Start: June 14th, 2018 - 8:00AM
End: June 14th, 2018 - 17:00PM
Oshawa – UOIT
Start: July 26th, 2018 - 8:00AM
End: July 26th, 2018 - 17:00PM
1 day in class
Main Topics Includes:
- Find out what Transport Canada requires for you to operate legally and safely.
- Best practices for accurate, in-field data collection
- How to make image processing fast, easy, and accurate
- Tips to develop fast, efficient workflows to extract meaningful information from your collect
- How you can monitor crop health down to individual plant level
- Ways in which other customers use and benefit from multispectral imaging
- How to integrate multispectral sensors in your current operations