Please contact us for quote and available dates.
Drones are increasingly recognized as being fantastic tools for crop monitoring and plot research. This course focuses on the technical and practical requirements for collecting optical and multispectral data.
Students will learn the following:
• Fundamentals of multispectral and optical imaging
• Drone mission planning for agriculture use cases
• Best practices for data collection quality control
• Crop-specific field operations
• Optical and multispectral data processing and analysis
We offer a full unconditional refund of any course fee, providing it is requested more than 7 days from the commencement of the course. After this time a credit will be issued for use with any course, subject to availability.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new product releases, exclusive promotions, and more …