Portable and light, this multi-purpose accessory is convenient to carry with you on any adventure. This versatile 3-in-1 accessory acts as a selfie stick, a tripod, and a detachable remote controller, greatly expanding your shooting possibilities. It can remotely control up to 8 sets of Action 2, and the quick-release grip is easy to hold.
It integrates an extension rod, tripod, and removable remote control pad. Take a group selfie, control Action 2 remotely, and capture stable video, all with the Remote Control Extension Rod.
1. DO NOT allow the product to come into contact with any kind of liquid. DO NOT leave the product out in the rain or near a source of moisture.
2. Please use the product in an environment where the temperature is between -10° C and 45° C (14° to 113° F).
3. DO NOT leave the product near heat sources such as a furnace or heater. DO NOT leave the product inside of a vehicle on hot days. DO NOT store the product in environments above 45° C (113° F). The ideal storage temperature is 22° to 28° C (71.6° to 82.4° F).
4. DO NOT store the battery for an extended period after fully discharging. Otherwise, the battery may over-discharge and cause irreparable damage.
5. Fully charge and discharge the battery at least once every three months to ensure the performance of the battery.
In The Box
DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod × 1
DJI Remote Control Pad Model: BTC01
Extension Rod Weight: 110 g
DJI Remote Control Pad Weight: 11 g
Extension Rod Dimensions: 30×34×165 mm (Extended: 378 mm)
DJI Remote Control Pad Dimensions: 36.5×27.5×19 mm
Bluetooth Protocol: BLE5.0
Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
Transmission Power (EIRP) ≤8 dBm
Battery Type: Li-ion (65 mAh @ 3.7 V)
Charging Type: Connected to USB-C port (5 V)
Charging Time: 55 minutes
Operating Time: 5 hours
Charging Temperature: 5° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
Operating Temperature: -10° to 45° C (14° to 113° F)
DJI Action 2
You may also like
Be part of the OVT Family
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new product releases, exclusive promotions, and more …