Inspire 1 V2.0 - CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED
Item #: 99127
Certified Pre-Owned: This unit has gone through a rigorous 60-point inspection and has been certified to be in full working condition. All Certified Pre-Owned units are final sale.
- Inspire 1 V2.0 Drone x 1
- Inspire 1 Tb47 Battery x 4
- Inspire 1 Remote Controller x 1
- Crystalsky 7.85 x 1
- Inspire 1 1345 Quick release Propellers x 1 (Fulls Sets)
- Quick mounting prop kit x8
- Spare Gimbal adapter
- Landing gear covers x 2
- Mobile phone adapter
- Charging Hub
- Crystal Sky Battery x 2
- (no inspire charger included)
- (no x3 camera)
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
- Zenmuse X Series Cameras Comparison
- The 1345s Quick Release Propeller is not compatible with the Inspire 1 V2.0. The Inspire 1 V2.0 will receive it's own propeller update soon.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately. This "Landing Gear Risers" will be available soon.
- The Inspire 1 V2.0 is equipped with the Zenmuse X3, while the Inspire 1 Pro is equipped with the Zenmuse X5, however, the aircraft of both products remains the same. When used with the Langing Gear Riser Kit, you can mount the Zenmuse X5 onto the Inspire 1 V2.0 to take even higher-quality shots.
ADVANCED, READY-TO-FLY DESIGN
Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes.
POWERFUL PROPULSION SYSTEM
The Inspire 1’s propulsion system is unique among all flight platforms. We re-engineered and re-built the system to handle the demands of advanced flight, while increasing efficiency and reliability.
AERODYNAMIC TRANSFORMING DESIGN
Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch. With a full 360⁰ unobstructed view, you now have the freedom to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying.
Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and lightweight. The body’s aerodynamic design cuts through the sky and further enhances your control over the aircraft. This ensures long flight times and a long operational life.
MODULAR, UPGRADEABLE SYSTEM
Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades.
NEW CAMERA AND GIMBAL SYSTEM
Video: 4K @ 24-30 fps, or 1080p @ 24-60fps,
Photos: 12 Megapixels
Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element
1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor
94⁰ wide-angle FOV
3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal
Get crystal clear images with DJI’s most advanced camera to date. The gimbal holding your camera is the result of DJI’s years of expertise in camera stabilization, giving you smooth, stable footage in any flight conditions.
LIVE HD VIEW
A beautiful, 720p HD view shows you exactly what your camera sees at all times. Frame your shots and fly as though you‘re in the sky yourself.
This is made possible by an all new and improved version of DJI’s Lightbridge technology which can transmit video from up to 5km away.
For an even greater level of precision, use a second remote controller and fly with a friend. With two operators controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path while the other aims the gimbal and camera.
Each user can have their own screen to see exactly what is being shot in real-time. By working in tandem, you’re capturing shots that are more complex and artistic than ever before.
FLY INDOORS AND WITHOUT GPS USING VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM
Indoor flight has always been a true test of skill for all levels of pilots. DJI’s new Vision Positioning technology uses a specially designed camera as well as sonic waves to bring simplicity to flying indoors. This technology allows the Inspire to hold its position, stop when the controls are released, and respond to your commands even when GPS is unavailable.
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A fully integrated intelligent battery powers your Inspire 1 and virtually manages itself.
When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back.
The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying for years to come.
POWERFUL MOBILE APP
Compatible With Most DJI Products
Live HD View
Instant Video Downloading
Easy Video Editor
Comprehensive Media Library
Sharing and Connecting Creativity
Live Map and Radar
Detailed Records and Achievements
Manage Your DJI Account
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device. Plus:
Take absolute control of your Inspire 1 with DJI’s most sophisticated remote controller to date. Featuring dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, a gimbal control dial, an integrated rechargeable battery and more, it’s easy and intuitive to fly. The controller has an mini-HDMI and USB port allowing you to connect mobile devices or compatible screens.
EASY, SAFE FLIGHT
Even if you’ve never flown before, taking off and landing your Inspire 1 is easy and safe. It takes just one tap to make your Inspire 1 takeoff and transform, ready to start filming. Then tap again to have it transform into landing mode and land.
When GPS is available, the Home Point (the location you are standing) automatically refreshes, so your Inspire 1 always knows where you are even if you move around. When you tell it to come back, or in case of an emergency, it knows exactly where to go and land safely.
A COMPLETE READY-TO-FLY SYSTEM
Everything you need is included and ready to go, offering you a complete aerial filmmaking tool in one box. Just add your mobile device or other screen to use the live HD view.