A multispectral powerhouse:
- One flight, multiple outputs
- Easy and flexible integration options
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Capable of generating RGB color images aligned with 5 specific spectral bands
- RedEdge-M is built to last with quality materials
- Kit includes a Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS), GPS/Mag module, calibrated reflectance panel, and hard carrying case
The RedEdge-M® is improves upon the original RedEdge® which was the multispectral camera that simultaneously captures five discrete spectral bands, enabling the creation of tailored indices for customized applications in the agriculture industry. Valuable data is captured with these remote sensors, unleashing valuable insight from data not visible to regular cameras. But now, in a smaller unit.
Global shutter design creates distortion-free images on every platform. The RedEdge-M® improves the already existing features of: stand-alone mode, serial, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, give RedEdge integrators expanded flexibility. In addition, the Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS) enables measurement of ambient light conditions during flight for more accurate data in varying light conditions is improved in the RedEdge-M®.
Agricultural companies, service providers, researchers and academics need a reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
They don't need to compromise.
Already have a drone and need help with integrating the RedEdge-M to your unit? We do all sorts of custom integration solutions to optimize the positioning and performance of the RedEdge-M. Just ask us how.
Chlorophyll Map: The red edge spectral band is the star here, working in conjunction with the other bands to provide a more accurate measure of not just plant vigor but plant health.
- NDVI Layer: This commonly known index compares the reflectance of the red band with that of the near-infrared band. However, this index alone provides limited information.
Digital Surface Model: A DSM is an astonishingly advantageous tool in any agronomist’s arsenal, primarily because of its use in evaluating surface properties and water flow.
RGB Image: RedEdge-M features global shutters for distortion-free images, including narrowband red, green, and blue bands for RGB color images that when processed are aligned to all visible and non-visible bands and vegetation indices.
Get the best value for your investment: OmniView Tech is a MicaSense Premier Partner. What is a Premier Partner?
Premier Partners have a formal partnership agreement, have completed product training at MicaSense headquarters, and in addition have shown exemplary knowledge and commitment to MicaSense products, their integration, and customer support.