Introducing VEGA - Taking the success of the Ready Rig GS to a new level
With an enhanced lift system that significantly boosts overall performance and precision, VEGA provides stability and a more balanced and even boom action, while absorbing unwanted bounce motion. Our ergonomic design alleviates fatigue, enabling you to extend your shooting time. VEGA does this by redistributing the weight load to the operator's legs and core. The VEGA vest also features a backside handgrip tailored for a spotter to guide you through even the trickiest shots.
Vega complete set up features the telescopic carbon filter support ProArms that increase the payload from 30 to 40 pounds. VEGA works with any gimbal in standard or underslung mode, and with any standard camera packing in handheld mode. The ProArms feature threads that allow you to mount monitors to either arm to keep it in your line of sight.
VEGA changes the game for serious cinematographers, dissolving limitations with smoother camera control and more support throughout the entire boom range, providing the freedom of movement that enables you to create without limitations.
Specifications & Features
- Vertical Axis Stabilization
- Upgraded PolyCore Lift Technology
- Compatible with Common Handheld and Gimbal Builds
- Load Capacity Range of 1-40 lbs
- 55” Boom Range
- Adjustable Telescoping Arms 23” to 37”
- Accessory Mount Thread 1/4”-20 or 3/8”-16
- Operate Gimbal in Over or Underslung Mode
- 2 minute assembly
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- Minimum Waist Size 28”, Maximum Waist Size 44”
- Adjustable Height Settings
- Total Weight 15 lbs
- Package Weight 20 lbs
- Box Dimensions 20 x 16 x 10"
- 1x Ready Rig GS Vest with VEGA Pre-Installed
- 2x ProArm Telescopic Carbon Fiber Support Arms
- 2x ProArm Fulcrum Clamps
- 2x Pre-installed PolyCore Bands
- 2x Universal Gimbal Attachments
- 1x Ready Rig 1000D Cordura Carrying Case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty