Certified Pre-Owned: This unit has gone through a rigorous 60-point inspection and has been certified to be in full working condition. All Certified Pre-Owned units are final sale.
- Ronin-MX x 1
- Ronin-MX Stand x1
- Ronin-M Battery (1580 MAH) x 2
- Ronin- M/MX Grip x 1
- Ronin Wireless Thumb Controller x 1
- Nanuk 960 Case w/ wheels x 1
- Compatible with DJI M600
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and more cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5 minute set-up
- Professional 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing
- SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
Note: When mounting the Ronin-MX to the M600, SRW-60G (coming soon) is needed for video transmission. Please purchase individually. (notice:SRW-60G is not permitted for use on aerial platforms in North America.)
What’s the difference between the Ronin, Ronin-M and Ronin-MX?
The Ronin-MX has been designed for use both in the sky and on the ground and communicates directly with the DJI A3 flight controller. The Ronin-MX can be mounted on the Matrice 600 in just minutes, so that you can easily go from shooting handheld to capturing footage from above.
The Ronin and Ronin-M are designed specifically for use on the ground and we do not recommend using them in the air.
The Ronin-MX includes all the functionality of the Ronin and Ronin-M, i.e. Three Operation Modes, built-in receiver and remote control, and is also compatible with DJI Assistant 2 and DJI GO, for controlling gimbal settings.