Combine the mobility of the Freefly Tero, with the stability of the MōVI M15 to create dynamic and captivating camera moves with your pro cinema camera package. This package is designed to work with cameras like the Arri Alexa Mini, Red EPIC, Phantom Miro, Sony F55, FS7, and Canon C300(500) cameras. This package allows users to move pro cinema setups in a completely new way. This package was used at the US OPEN, and is used by Red Bull and National Geographic to capture shots that captivate.
- Vibration Isolation - Advanced wire rope isolators tuned for this unique application ensure amazing shot stability, even in the most demanding environments.
- Aluminum mounting Cheeseplate - The TERO features a robust and adaptable cheeseplate to quickly mount your MōVI and all accessories.
- Incredible perspective - The TERO can move the camera into situations that simply would not be safe for a human. Put the camera in the middle of a stunt scene while maintaining complete control and stability.
- Brushless Motor - The TERO features a high performance brushless motor which translates to long run times and incredible peak power.
- Length: 31 IN / 78.7 CM
- Width: 18 IN / 45.7 CM
- Height: 10 IN / 25.4 CM
- Weight: 20 LBS (Not including MōVI, Camera or Battery)
- Input Voltage: 14.8 - 25.2V (4S to 6S LiPo)
- Construction: Aluminum / Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel
- Wheelbase: 22.6 IN / 57.5 CM
- Power: Brushless Electric Motor
The M15 was created to move the worlds most professional cameras, in the most dynamic way possible. Freefly designed the M15 to be the lightest pro cinema digital stabilizer in the world. The system is flexible, adjustable, and adaptable. With the included and integrated Toad in the Hole quick release, users can go from flying their M15 on an ALTA, to handheld, to dolly, to TERO in just minutes, and all without tools. The M15 has powered everything from Red Bull, to ESPN, to the latest Mad Max film.
MōVI M15 Features
- Majestic Mode
- Dual Pan Tubes
- Inverted Mode
- Full Camera Cage
- Professional Cinema Payloads
- Simplified fully tool-less balancing
- Inverted mode for more comfortable eye level camera angle
- Quick release top handle to allow for rapid adjustment
MōVI M15 Specifications
- Weight: 5.4lb / 2.47kg
- Camera cage dimensions: 203mm(L) x 203mm(W) x 197mm(H)
- Maximum payload: 15lb / 6.8kg with compatible camera / lens combinations
Freefly MIMIC Controller (Beta Program)
When the MōVI launched in 2013, Freefly enabled unrestricted camera movement in a way that wasn't possible before. This year camera control technology leaps forward with the MIMIC. With this new, intuitive MōVI Control method, there are no joysticks, knobs or wheels. Just tilt, pan or roll and the MōVI will follow. Move the MIMIC and the MōVI will follow. It's so instant and organic that operators can execute complex moving shots with precise framing after just minutes of practice.
M15 Hard Case
Protect your MōVI M15 with a case designed to meet the demands of professional filmmakers. Guard against hazards on and off set with the custom-cut foam insert purpose-built to store your MōVI, batteries, tablet, accessories & more. All of this is enclosed in an industry-standard Pelican Storm case.
TERO + MōVI M15 Bundle Includes:
- Freefly TERO
- Radio Transmitter
- TERO Battery
- Assorted Tools for the TERO
- Spare Plastic Parts for the TERO
- Spare Hardware and Swaybar Bag for the TERO
- Screws for mounting a MōVI to the TERO
- MōVI M15
- 2 MōVI M15 Batteries
MōVI M15 Battery Charger
- MōVI Dock
- Freefly MIMIC Beta Program
MōVIM15 Hard Case
- Toad (male adapter)
- Lightweight Right Angle Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Lightweight HDMI (Type A) to HDMI (Type A) Cable
- Right Angle Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable
Please note that a charger for the TERO's battery is not included.