Combine the mobility of the Freefly TERO, with the stability of the MōVI M5 to create dynamic and captivating camera moves with your DSLR camera package. This package is designed to work with cameras like the Sony A7S, Canon 5D, and a host of other cameras listed on our camera compatibility chart.
The Freefly TERO represents an entirely new way to move a camera. The system allows users to create dynamic low angle moves as well as smooth, precise, dolly like moves. The TERO uses a wire rope isolation system to remove all high frequency vibrations from the image.
- Vibration Isolation - Advanced wire rope isolators tuned for this unique application ensure amazing shot stability, even in the most demanding environments.
- Aluminum mounting Cheeseplate - The TERO features a robust and adaptable cheeseplate to quickly mount your MōVI and all accessories.
- Incredible perspective - The TERO can move the camera into situations that simply would not be safe for a human. Put the camera in the middle of a stunt scene while maintaining complete control and stability.
- Brushless Motor - The TERO features a high performance brushless motor which translates to long run times and incredible peak power.
- Length: 31 IN / 78.7 CM
- Width: 18 IN / 45.7 CM
- Height: 10 IN / 25.4 CM
- Weight: 20 LBS (Not including MōVI, Camera or Battery)
- Input Voltage: 14.8 - 25.2V (4S to 6S LiPo)
- Construction: Aluminum / Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel
- Wheelbase: 22.6 IN / 57.5 CM
- Power: Brushless Electric Motor
The Freefly MōVI M5 camera stabilizer is often lauded as one of the most versatile film making tools ever created. It allows users to shoot in the air, handheld, and on the ground when combined with the TERO. The system features closed loop direct drive brushless motors with encoders for absolute stability in the most demanding environments. The M5 is designed to work with DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
MōVI M5 Features
- Enclosed camera cage for maximum rigidity and shot stability
- Improved adjustable camera plate
- Fully protected wiring
- Simplified fully tool-less balancing
- Inverted mode for more comfortable eye level camera angle
- Quick release top handle to allow for rapid adjustment
MōVI M5 Specifications
- Weight: 4.75lb / 2.15kg
- Camera cage dimensions: 130mm(L) x 180mm(W) x 120mm(H)
- Maximum payload: 5lb / 2.27kg with compatible camera / lens combinations
MōVI M5 Travel Case
Designed with the professional filmmaker in mind, this case was made to guard against the hazards on and off set. The molded, hard-shell exterior is sized to meet airline regulations and is unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. With provisions for padlocking, the travel case is also tamperproof. A retractable trolley handle and polyurethane wheels make the case easy to transport a MōVI M5 across the room or around the world.
Toad In The Hole Quick Release
The Toad In The Hole Quick Release is a sleek, lightweight, low-profile quick release unit, which provides an easy mount and release solution for your MōVI. It allows the operator to remove the MōVI from the handle assembly and attach to any other method of filming carrier, such as a crane, jib, or car mount (with a Toad installed) in a matter of seconds.
TERO + MōVI M5 Bundle Includes:
- Freefly TERO
- Radio Transmitter
- TERO Battery
- Assorted Tools for the TERO
- Spare Plastic Parts for the TERO
- Spare Hardware and Swaybar Bag for the TERO
- Screws for mounting a MōVI M5 or M10 to the TERO (M15 requires Male Toad Adapter)
- MōVI M5
- 2 MōVI M5 Batteries
MōVI M5Battery Charger
- MōVI Stand
- MōVI M5 Case
- Toad In The Hole Quick Release
- Additional Toad (male adapter)
- Lightweight Right Angle Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Right Angle Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable
Please note that a charger for the TERO's battery is not included.