Zhiyun Tech CRANE V2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal
CRANE is a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer designed primarily for mirror less cameras, such as the Sony a7S and Panasonic GH4, ideal for low-cost individual filming applications, from micro films, wedding videos to travel films, and so on.
Supporting 360° unlimited rotation along the 3 axes with perfect stabilizing performance, it empowers you to shoot steady and smooth streams easily and alone with all imaginable angles of view, while realizing the perfection that was once only possible by a whole camera crew.
The gimbal body of CRANE weighs only 950g (excluding batteries) while its valid payload reaches up to 1800g, mountable by almost all mirror less cameras available on the market, and even some DSLR camera models, while allowing for a variety of lens combination up to your shooting demands. Ergonomically designed in its compact and elegant body, it works like a real crane machine with unparalleled stability and robustness.
- 360° rotation along all three axes
- Supports compact cameras weighing up to 3.9 lb
- Includes an attachable lens support for long lenses
- Features three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at 4000 Hz
- 4-way stepless joystick
- Tool-less camera attachment using thumbscrew
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- Can be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app via built-in Bluetooth
- 12 hour runtime with included batteries